The Saskatoon Community Clinic is a primary health care service provider. Its vision of healthy people in a healthy community is based upon the core values of:
- Collaboration – Our community’s health needs are best met by active collaboration between people, health care providers and partnering organizations.
- Accountability – As a publicly-funded organization we are accountable for the effective use of resources and we are committed to sustaining a strong co-operative for the future.
- Respect – All people are treated with respect and dignity.
- Engagement – People are engaged in decisions about our services and empowered to support their own health.
- Equity – A healthy, just and vibrant community is created when everyone’s health and social needs are met.
News & Events
On Thursday, September 21 and 28 we will open to patients/clients…
Winter 2023 issue
Frequently Asked Questions
Before calling, click here to visit our FAQ section and find answers to some common questions we receive.
Foundation Feature Story
“This is the way health care should work.”
Yann Martel and Alice Kuipers
International Best-Selling Authors
Members, Saskatoon Community Clinic
When we moved to Saskatoon fifteen years ago, we were lucky to discover the Saskatoon Community Clinic and its model of co-operative primary health care—community-driven, people-centred, team-delivered. This is the way health care should work. We’ve been members ever since, and the Clinic has been there for us every time we or our four children had any health concerns.
We try to give back to our community in as many ways as possible. One of those ways is our annual donation to the Saskatoon Community Clinic Foundation. In this year alone over 350 similar donations—large and small—were made. We are grateful to all of you for sharing our vision of a stronger community.