The Saskatoon Community Clinic Pharmacies offer:
- Economical 100-day supply per fill for most medications.
- Compliance packaging – Manage multiple medications safely and easily.
- Transfer of existing refills – transferring Pharmacies is easy. We will call your Pharmacy to move over any existing refills.
- Vaccinations (including COVID-19 and the flu shot)
- One-on-one medication reviews.
- Pharmacist-issued prescriptions for some drugs
- For more information: https://www.skpharmacists.ca/site/patients/minor-ailments/prescriptive
- Medication reconciliation when discharged from hospital.
- Smoking cessation assistance.
- Emergency contraception.
- and other Pharmacy related services.
Our Downtown location also provides:
- Convenient Refill ordering options (on-line, text, phone).
- Vaccination online appointments.
- Free City-wide Delivery.
You do not have to be a patient of a Saskatoon Community Clinic physician to use our Pharmacies. All are welcome. We can also transfer prescriptions for you from other Pharmacies.
If you have any questions, please call us at 306.664.4277.