The Saskatoon Community Clinic is a primary health care service provider. Its vision of healthy people in a healthy community is based upon the core values of:
- Collaboration – Our community’s health needs are best met by active collaboration between people, health care providers and partnering organizations.
- Accountability – As a publicly-funded organization we are accountable for the effective use of resources and we are committed to sustaining a strong co-operative for the future.
- Engagement – People are engaged in decisions about our services and empowered to support their own health.
- Equity – A healthy, just, and vibrant community is created when everyone’s health and social needs are met.
- People Centered – We are respectful of, and responsive to individuals and communities.
News & Events
Focus Newsletter Winter 2024
Frequently Asked Questions
Before calling, click here to visit our FAQ section and find answers to some common questions we receive.
Foundation Feature Story
MAKING A REAL DIFFERENCE
SASKATOON COMMUNITY CLINIC FOUNDATION INC.
Alfred and Irma Driedger
Alfred and Irma Driedger, longtime members, strongly believed in the SCC’s cooperative health care model. Alfred’s bequest to the SCC Foundation is helping to make a real difference in the lives of patients.