New Member Application
The Saskatoon Community Clinic is a co-operative – officially the Community Health Services (Saskatoon) Association Inc. – democratically guided by its members to ensure it is responsive to the healthcare needs of the people it serves.
Members are the foundation of every co-operative and an active membership is vital to ensure the organization remains vibrant and relevant. Clinic members help decide what services and programs we offer and help advocate for change in the community.
The one-time cost of lifetime membership is $15 for an Individual or $30 for Joint/Family. This fee is waived in cases of financial hardship.
Each year afterwards on the anniversary date of your membership, you will receive a notice inviting you to pay an annual service fee. This optional fee helps support the costs of our programs that are not publicly-funded and provides a reduction to the cost of some non-insured services.
Lifetime Membership benefits in the Clinic include:
• Voting at the clinic’s annual and semi-annual members’ meetings;
• Having the opportunity to serve on our elected board of directors;
• Serving on committees and playing an active role in our association;
• Registering for members-only education programs and events; and
• Receiving communications from the clinic like Focus, our quarterly newsletter; and information about programming/events, provider availability, member meetings and other happenings
Please note – Becoming a member does NOT make you a patient of the Community Clinic.
It does, however, affirm your belief in the Saskatoon Community Clinic’s vision of healthy individuals in a healthy community!